GENERAL MOTORS, FORD, IPSEN, BODYCOTE, PAULO, PARKER TRUTEC, BRADDOCK
METALLURGICAL, DAM HARTETECHNIK, TENOVA, ADVANCED HEAT TREAT CORP,
PROCEQ, GNR, RUBIG, MATERIAL INTERFACE, ERNST HARTEPRUFER, CAN ENG,
SGL CARBON, MERCER GROUP, PRAXAIR, AVION MANUFACTURING, TAV, IOB,
PROTECH, DANIELI, DRY COOLERS, MERSEN, PERFECTION MACHINERY
SALES, MARATHON MANUFACTURING SERVICES, SCARROTT METALLURGICAL
COMPANY,MPC STEELWIND INDUSTRIES, etc. are registered at the congress.
in Heat Treatment in Automobile Industries since 2004, worldwide
- FORD CQI-9 Heat Treat Process Control Requirements for global
FORD MOTOR COMPANY
Heat Treat Technical Expert - STA- Global Purchasing
- Innovation and better productivity in Vacuum furnaces, IPSEN
- Innovation and better productivity in Batch type furnaces,
- Plasma Nitriding of Titanium Alloys-Fundamentals and Applications
- Ferritic Nitro Carburizing (FNC) with post oxidation as chrome
replacement for the automotive industry: Case studies and examples
Tenova Thermprocess Tenova Core Inc.
- Instrumentation and Process Control - A Resource
Vijayesh Instruments Pvt Ltd
- Electron beam surface hardening Technology and application
- Retained Austenite : non destructive analysis by XRD and ASTM
E 975-03 - GNR
- Heat Treaters put platers on Hot seats - Marathon Manufacturing
- Table Ronde about Heat Treatments issues.
The Report of the congress is going to be published in next edition of the Heat Treatment magazine TRATAMIENTOS TERMICOS, and will be sent to all members of the meeting.